No Products in the Cart
Bandvagn 206 (Bv 206) (meaning 'Tracked Vehicle 206' in english) is a tracked articulated, all-terrain carrier developed by Hgglunds (now part of BAE Systems Global Combat Systems) for the Swedish Army. It consists of two units, with all four tracks powered. It can carry up to 17 people (6 in the front compartment, 11 in the rear), and the trailer unit can be adapted for different uses (see Variants section).
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Textures( just for the models have textures ): High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- 3ds Max 2015 + Vray 3.6 ( File render was setup )
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray ( 2.4 )
- 3ds Max Standard materials
- OBJ 2012 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2012 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2012 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R12 with standard materials